AAG Open Door Event, 20 September 2022Posted on Apr 13, 2022
AAG are opening their doors and inviting Members of the UKGSA to visit their UK head office in Telford, Shropshire on Tuesday, 20 September 2022 from 10.30am to 1pm.
AAG, a leading global manufacturer of CNC router machines and waterjet solutions, joined the UKGSA in 2021. They are keen to showcase their facilities and products to Members. This event forms part of a series of Open Door events the Association is organising with Members.
During the visit to AAG, Members will see live demonstrations on a full range of both WARDJet Waterjets and AXYZ Router systems, learn about the latest CNC innovations and see machinery demonstrations including:
- A-Series waterjet – Incredibly Powerful, Unbelievably Compact
- X-Series waterjet with Apex 60 – The most affordable 5-Axis cutting head on the market
- Innovator – A compact CNC router offering industrial precision
- Infinite – The most versatile CNC router and foundation
- Trident – The most versatile router-knife hybrid CNC Router
Each system will be running various materials and applications. Experienced AAG Applications and Product Experts will be on-site to train attendees in best practices and to answer any of your questions on material processing, machine configuration, or software.
If you are unable to make the UKGSA event on 20th, AAG will be holding an open house on 21 and 22 September.
To book your place, complete the booking form.